Whether it be 1971 or 2021: All FH Aachen degree programmes are characterised by their high degree of practical relevance. While prospective students in the 1971/72 winter semester could choose between 12 degree programmes, the number has multiplied in 2021. The range of courses offered comprises 78 Bachelor's degree programmes, 27 Master's degree programmes, and 2 part-time MBA programmes. Many of them are offered as dual, cooperative, or part-time degree programmes.
Degree Programmes 1971
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering/Textile Chemistry
- Electrical Engineering (Aachen and Jülich)
- Mechanical Engineering with a Focus on Construction Technology
- Mechanical Engineering with a Focus on Textile Technology
- Aircraft and Engine Construction
- Chemistry/Nuclear Chemistry
- Nuclear Technology
- Physical Technology
Degree Programmes 2021
Bachelor Degree Programmes
- Aerospace Engineering B.Eng.
- Applied Chemistry B.Sc. (dual as well as AOS)
- Applied Mathematics and Informatics B.Sc. (dual as well as AOS)
- Architecture B.A.
- Civil Engineering B.Eng.
- Communication Design B.A.
- Computer Science B.Sc.
- Biomedical Engineering B.Eng.
- Biotechnology B.Sc.
- Business Information Systems B.Sc.
- Business Law LL.B.
- Business Studies B.Sc.
- Electrical Engineering B.Eng.
- Electrical Engineering"Sustainable Energy Technology"
- Engineering Management B.Sc.
- Engineering Management "Sustainable Energy Systems" B.Sc.
- Flight Operations Engineering with Airline Pilot Training (dual) B.Eng.
- Global Business and Economics B.Sc.
- International Business Studies B.Sc.
- Mechanical Engineering B.Sc.
- Mechanical Engineering „Sustainable Energy Systems“ B.Eng.
- Mechatronics B.Eng.
- Media and Communications for Digital Business B.Sc.
- Ophthalmic Optics and Optometry B.Sc. (dual)
- Physical Engineering B.Eng.
- Physiotherapy B.Sc. (dual, integrated training)
- Product Design B.A.
- Rail Vehicle Technology B.Eng.
- Smart Building Engineering B.Eng.
- Timber Engineering B.Eng.
- Vehicle Drive Engineering B.Eng.
Master Degree Programmes
- Aerospace Engineering M.Sc.
- Applied Mathematics and Informatics M.Sc.
- Applied Polymer Science M.Sc.
- Architecture M.A.
- Biomedical Engineering M.Sc.
- Biotechnology M.Sc.
- Civil Engineering M.Eng.
- Communication Design and Product Design M.A.
- Electronical Engineering M.Eng.
- Energy Economy and Informatics M.Sc.
- Energy Systems M.Sc.
- Engineering Management M.Sc.
- Facility Management M.Eng.
- Industrial Engineering M.Sc.
- Information Systems Engineering M.Eng.
- International Automotive Engineering M.Sc.
- International Business Management – Customer and Service Management M.A.
- International Business Management – Finance | Accounting | Control | TaxationM.A.
- Mechatronics M.Sc.
- Nuclear Applications M.Sc.
- Product Development in Mechanical Engineering M.Eng.
MBA Degree Programmes
- MBA Management und Entrepreneurship (extra occupational)
- Open Borders MBA (extra occupational) (in cooperation with the universities HEC Management School – University of Liège and University Hasselt)
FH Aachen | Fabian Nawrath